Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Let us give thanks.

I'm kind of stealing this idea from Rose who went abroad last Fall to Ecuador. Needless to say, I knew going abroad would be difficult. Being thrust into a different culture, far away from your friends and family, is never easy. While I've adjusted incredibly well to being in London and I absolutely love it here, I have to admit there's nothing like home, and nothing like family. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and, while I'm celebrating the holiday with a few people I know, I'm also going to 6 hours of class. I'm spending the day of thanks away from the things that I am the most thankful for. And that I'm having trouble with. So, this blog is dedicated to all of the things I'm thankful for. For all of the people who've changed my life--who've made me who I am, pushed me forward, encouraged me, and loved me. To all of you, you are what this holiday is about and I am so thankful to have so much support and love in my life.

Things I'm thankful for:










My family. The best in the world.



My Best Friend. Who could ask for anything more?




















My crazy friends. I'd be so boring without you.


And, I'm thankful to be in London.


Life is....complicated. But, it's good, so good.

1 comment: